Subject: Re: DPS-PVR Hard times
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 95 22:32:14 PDT

>        Hi there !!!
>
>Does anyone out there knows where one can find list of DPS-approved hard
>disks for Perception
>card or at least is Micropolis 3243AV 4,3 Gbyte SCSI-Hard good for broadcast
>quality capturing
>and playing of live video ???...BTW this is kind of emergency for
>me...Thanks upfront...
>====>>>
>
>[email-masked]
>............................http://www.hrt.com.hr/~dcepak

	This IS indeed one of the recommended drives:  mine won't capture live
	but that could be anything.  Will grab.

	Others on the list have reported success with this drive.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

	BTW!!!!

	ZEOS Tower owners:  be aware that , depending on which PCI you put your
	PVR into, it could physically contact the CMOS battery, with non-optimum,
	yet non-fatal, results.

	:^(	

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |                                  *
***********************************************************************
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]